[Marxism] ****mail

rrubinelli rrubinelli at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 06:59:05 MST 2005

Jesus Christ, Nestor, sit down, take a stress pill, and get a fucking
grip.  I actually meant what I said about JB's analysis-- I like the
willingness to discard everything that has been transformed from the
means and methods of revolutionary analysis and struggle into a "thing
unto itself,"  to be preserved even at the expense of the actual combat.

The ****mail was humor.  Scathing remark?  Come on, I was sure even you
would see humor in that one.  Guess I  was wrong.

Talk about setting up strawmen....

rr