[Marxism] marxist's sublation

Bill Quimby wquimby at ecr.net
Wed Nov 16 14:22:48 MST 2005

I guess I don't understand. Hegel's dialectic is incredibly difficult for us to
understand but WAS OF ULTIMATE IMPORTANCE to Marx, Lenin, Engels,
Lukacs, etc. - either as something for them to support or something for them to
deny. So what, precisely, is the harm in someone asking for help in
understanding a term central to that dialectic?

(And there were no messages responding to our friend's request so where the hell
does Alam's response come from anyway?)

So - is there an understanding that questions considered philosophical are taboo?

- Bill