[Marxism] thank you so much for many offers to review the Wal-Mart film

Jon Flanders jonflanders at jflan.net
Wed Nov 16 21:32:43 MST 2005

I will be interested to read these reviews. We just had the first major
showing of the film here in the Capital District, sponsored by a
coalition of labor, community and environmental groups.

We had to turn about thirty or forty people away from the showing, due
to the 220 seat auditorium being SRO.

Jon Flanders