[Marxism] fisk on iraq

steve heeren tzsche at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 17 10:48:33 MST 2005

for those of you with access to PBS Robert Fisk is scheduled to be
interviewed tonight on the Tavis Smiley show. for the west coast (PST) it is
scheduled for 11:30 PM on KCTS out of Seattle.  Let's see if it will really
be aired - i've NEVER seen robert fisk interviewed on north american tv.

steve heeren

I can hire half the working class to kill the
other half.  - Jay Gould, railroad tycoon
and robber baron.

And, nowadays, it is the state that does
the hiring.