[Marxism] Sheehan, Other Protesters Plead Not Guilty

Jeffrey Thomas Piercy, El Pato Comunista mqduck at sonic.net
Thu Nov 17 10:49:01 MST 2005

Charles Brown wrote:

>     Sheehan, whose 24-year-old soldier son Casey was killed in Iraq last
> year, said "2,062 people have been killed as of today in this monstrosity."

I know the probably just wasn't thinking, and I know I'm not the only
one who feels this way, but I find it really shocking that our
spokespeople for the antiwar movement can go around implying that Iraqis
aren't "people." But I'm young, and for all I know this is the case with
every antiwar movement.

--
be-
bop