[Marxism] Grass-roots groups in U.S. promote Chavez's 'revolution'

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:57:02 MST 2005

Interesting because it isn't in the print edition (at least the copy that
showed up on my doorstep this morning). Maybe tomorrow. Hopefully
(presumably) this will run in K-R newspapers across the country.

Maybe they're trying to go out in a blaze of glory before they get sold to a
right-wing outfit, as is now near, if not on, the table. K-R, as I suspect
most people know, has had some of the most skeptical, and important,
coverage of the invasion and occupation of Iraq and the lies surrounding it,
dating back before the invasion.

Eli Stephens
  Left I on the News
  http://lefti.blogspot.com