[Marxism] Grass-roots groups in U.S. promote Chavez's 'revolution'

Juan Carlos juancarloscruz at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:38:51 MST 2005

Hello: And i think that the U.S has been a military-imperialist system since
early stages of its foundation.  Most people don't have memories really, and
they think that the only evil-doer president and system in the U.S. is the
Bush and his neocons hawks.  But i think that the USA (According to Gore
Vidal) has been a military-imperialist-plutocracy since it's foundation.
That's just my theory though i might be wrong

Juan Carlos