[Marxism] Operation Last Patrol

Michael Hoover hooverm at scc-fl.edu
Mon Nov 21 15:05:27 MST 2005

>>> lnp3 at PANIX.COM 11/16/05 4:35 PM >>>
With the November 22nd DVD release of Frank Cavestani's 1972 "Operation
Last Patrol," a landmark documentary about antiwar Vietnam veterans
protesting the Republican Party convention that year, we are struck by
obvious similarities between that period and our own.

Just as Cindy Sheehan galvanized the conscience of a nation by challenging
a war waged in the name of lies, so did the caravan of veterans who made
their way from California to Miami.

was in miami for protests, vvaw march down collins avenue remains one of most emotionally powerful moments of my life...    mh

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.