[Marxism] reading digests efficiently

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Tue Nov 22 08:04:06 MST 2005

marxmailers who subscribe via digests may be interested in TheBat!, an
email application that subscriber Lueko Willms has been using for a
while. this application, in conjunction with a choice of the MIME digest
option, allows one to read and respond to particular posts contained
within the digest as if they were individual posts.

Lueko has created some screenshots of this application while it is
displaying a digest. i will put these screenshots up on the marxmail web
site. Lueko has agreed to post here his experience using the
application. i installed and ran it yesterday and seems ok to me.

To download and install TheBat!, go here:

  http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/

To enable MIME formatted digests:

    go to your marxmail options page: