[Marxism] Re: What 'Red Dawn' shows about life under occupation

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Fri Nov 25 10:06:01 MST 2005

I uncompleted the last sentence of my comments on the Counterpunch
article.

I submitted: We should remember that the smarter imperialist observers
of the French
resistance,
The sentence should have read: We should remember that some of the
smarter imperialist observers of the Iraqi resistance compare it with
the French resistance, which we should recall was neither morally nor
politically
a Vietnam, but was justified under the circumstances, especially as
compared to no resistance at all.
Fred Feldman