[Marxism] Communicating personal sentiments

Juan Carlos juancarloscruz at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 11:52:52 MST 2005

Hello all: I was thinking that communicating our feelings with others is
important and that's why most nations that are highjacked by right wing
oligarchies are like that cuz the masses are quiet.  so i will communicate
my feelings and sentiments with others:  My feelings are that this country
is so bad (Dominican Republic) that there is a political meeting here where
a lot of intellectuals and leftists will gather today, but this country is
so bad, that i cannot go cuz i have to use the 3 dollars i would spend for
gas to buy diet pepsi and chicken today instead of the gas :-)

Juan Carlos Cruz