[Marxism] RE: Noise and worker's hearts

Juan Carlos juancarloscruz at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 27 11:15:53 MST 2005

Hello my friend: You  know something? i have 180 books and I cannot read
them because of high-levels of noises.  I live in Dominican Republic, a very
unregulated society and there are no laws here for noises, and the
noise-levels here are so high at least around my neighborhood that i cannot
concentrate with peace to read the revolutionary books i have (What a
kicker), although i have to confess that I listen to hard rock music real
loud, i have 2 500 watts speakers in my car, because without music i get
weak

I don't know but developed countries like USA are a lot better for students
than under developend countries like Dominican Republic, at least developed
countries have laws to control noises

Juan Carlos