[Marxism] Re: Military ethicist kills himself over Iraq abuses

rrubinelli rrubinelli at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 27 11:13:11 MST 2005

I hope we don't make too much of this; spend too much time on the death
of an officer, troubled by his conscience.  Perhaps we should recommend
this path to all officers, in equal measure to those troubled and not
troubled by the dirty reality behind the "noble" sentiments of the
professional warrior.  Turn your guns around, you career opportunity
servants to flag, country, and Christ, all of you.  Put the barrels
right in your mouths-- now breath out, steady, squeeze the trigger---
yeah ride the round into your target, your last target...

rr