[Marxism] Query: Where to find Info on Early Careers and Daily Tasks of Revolutionaries

Prem K Govindaswamy govi0006 at umn.edu
Sun Nov 27 22:01:47 MST 2005

Hello, I'm am looking for information on the early careers and daily lives,
tasks, duties, organizing activities, etc. for the following people.
Something which could illuminate what the basic fieldwork these
revolutionaries did. If anyone could give me sources to find them, that
would be great. Thanks.

Leon Trotsky-period from mid teens to 1917
Lenin-same as Trotsky
Ernesto Che Guevara- specifically the period right after graduation from
university, specifics in Guatemala and Mexico city, until Cuba.
Ta Thu Thau- Vietnamese Trotskyist, from the teens until WWII
Nguyen an Ninh- Vietnamese Revolutionary
Bela Kun-