[Marxism] [swp_usa] Dobbs, Cochran and Reuther

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Nov 28 07:18:57 MST 2005

James Zarichny:
>Nat is absolutely right about Homer Martin being
>booted out of the UAW around 1938.

My original post that Nat was responding to was on the swp discussion group
on yahoo. Over there I corrected the reference, which was not to Homer
Martin but to Thomas-Addes. I argued that Cochran was correct to support
the CP backed slate of Thomas-Addes for the leadership of the UAW rather
than Walter Reuther, who Cannon favored because Cochran had correctly
perceived Reuther's redbaiting, witch-hunting tendencies.

--

www.marxmail.org