[Marxism] Cuba's energy prices, random thoughts.

dwalters at marxists.org dwalters at marxists.org
Mon Nov 28 17:15:56 MST 2005

Thanks Joaquín for your comments on this. Cleary, at the end of the day, the
change in electricity prices will have a rationing effect, and how THIS effects
the future development of power, or alternative forms of power, will be
interesting to watch.

While I study closly the macro-technilogical developents of power (in the same
way rr studies rail transportation), and applied to the US, I profess total
ingnorance  as to the development of power in Cuba, or it's overall role in
society there (envriormental, as a commodity, alternatives being discussed,
etc.), which is why I raised the question(s).

David