[Marxism] *dialectical* appreciations

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 28 22:13:46 MST 2005

We need some dialectical appreciations of societies like those of
China, Brazil, Argentina and so on. With few exceptions, mostly
posted by stubborn hard-cases, here we receive entirely negative
appreciations of countries like China. Let's get some dialectics
going on in appreciating these complex societies. In my work on
Cuba, I post a wide range of material, favorable, unfavorable,
flattering and unflattering. A broader appreciation, indeed one
informed by dialectics, would be better. Por favor!

Walter Lippmann
LOUIS PROYECT wrote:
Isaac Deutscher symbolizes *dialectical* appreciation of societies
like the USSR. It sickens me to see a prize in his name awarded to
somebody who sees everything in black-and-white terms