[Marxism] Royal marines video

Brian Shannon Brian_Shannon at verizon.net
Tue Nov 29 07:26:02 MST 2005

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

Although the stills show the details of the action best, you have to
watch the video for the flavor.

A number of years ago, by chance I spoke by phone with someone at the
Ranger Training School at Ft. Benning, which probably still houses part
of the program. I asked whether they still chanted "R A / N G / E R",
followed by such other slogans as KILL and BLOOD. Oh no, he said,
that's not done any more, nor anything like it.

Do you believe him? If you do, there's this bridge in Brooklyn that I
am authorized to sell.

Brian Shannon