[Marxism] Re: Class struggle...

Einde O'Callaghan einde at gmx.de
Wed Nov 30 06:54:12 MST 2005

acpollack2 at juno.com wrote:
<snip>

> As to why the opinions of the IST matters: their size in Britain, and possible obstacles they would put in place of a Cuba solidarity movement should Washington intervene (aided and abetted by some
> Shachtmanite cothinkers in the US).

Andy, I must say I'm profoundly shocked that you would think that the
SWP or any group that is genuinely part of the IS tradition would not
oppose US imperialist intervention and support the local opposition to
such intervention.

Indeed one of the bitterest accusations against the SWP at the present
time is that it unconditionally supports the struggle against US and
British intervention in Iraq - including that of those influenced by
Islamist ideology.

Einde O'Callaghan