[Marxism] Washington State Green Party Emphasizes StructuralPolitical Reform

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Wed Nov 30 20:27:09 MST 2005

Brian,

Contrary to the subject line, what you attached is from the Utah Green
Party, not the Washington party.

While I'm not up to snuff on all this, I know that there are two Green
Parties in Utah, one is genuinely independent and radical and the other
about as radical as a vegetarian steak.

In any event, what you're implying about the Greens on the war is simply
incorrect.  Even the more conservative of the Greens are very much
talking about the war and gearing up to make it an issue in 2006.

Solidarity!
Mark L.