[Marxism] A trailer: It's not the politics, it's the morals

Paul H. Dillon illonph at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 1 15:52:55 MDT 2005

OK but . . . the Pisan Cantos is a collection of poems.  Put in the name of
one Pound poem.  Say

Also . . . I'm sure Shakespeare etc. would produce the same, but that's
jumping out of late 20th century pop culture and . . . you can't possibly
believe that more people know Pound than Dylan, can you?   Anyway, Dylan
knew Pound (found him down there on Desolation Row)

"Ezra Pound and T.S. Elliot
fighting in the captain's tower
while calypso singers laugh at them
and fisherman hold flowers.