[Marxism] Chavez supports Whites over Reds

Paul H. Dillon illonph at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 4 07:31:09 MDT 2005

OK.  Thanks for that.  I was a kid in LA when the Dodgers arrived in '58.
Saw them play in the Coliseum.  I remembered that they had something to do
with the White Sox that year.  Not sure why I thought Spahn was part of
it -- geographical association (after all Milwaukee and Chicago, as seen
from LA, are like Brooklyn and Manhattan as seen from anyplace except NYC
itself, or even Anaheim and Burbank, which are not too much different in
relative distance..

Paul Dillon