[Marxism] Re: Popular Front

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Tue Oct 4 16:04:20 MDT 2005

But, Paddy, is that really the point?   I mean, even if you are right about
Israel or the European resistance, how does that preclude the necessity of
critical understanding history?   On the contrary, I would imagine acting
intelligently in times of crisis would require a honest assessment of past
actions, bearing in mind of course that no two situations are exactly alike.
But, they can be similar and lessons learned from one may be of inestimable
value in dealing successfully with another.

Louis Godena