[Marxism] Re: Immigration

rrubinelli rrubinelli at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 5 05:36:07 MDT 2005

So let me ask Mr. Katz a couple of questions:

1. Do you agree with Mr. Godena, that immigrant workers, particularly
undocumented, are squeezing out "home-grown" workers from affordable
housing by obtaining low-cost mortgages?

2. Do you agree with Mr. Godena that immigrant workers, documented and
undocumented, are bankrupting municipalities through their consumption
of social services?

3. Do you agree with  Mr. Godena that immigrant workers are "shitting
upon" home grown workers?

4. Do you agree with Mr. Godena that immigrant workers didn't stand and
fight for "what was theirs" in their own country, and consequently
probably won't engage in class struggle in this country?

Simple yes or no will do.

And if I'm on this team, I'd like to play shortstop.

rr