[Marxism] Re: Resistence and bourgeoisie in France and Italy

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Wed Oct 5 14:14:00 MDT 2005

.    On  05.10.05
  wrote  nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar (Nestor Gorojovsky)
     on  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  4343B6A7.2497.A1D232 at localhost
  about  [Marxism] Resistence and bourgeoisie in France and Italy

PA>>> and why the French and Italian resistance
PA>>> agreed to give up their arms and join the regular forces.

LW>>    They didn't. The résistance did not surrender
LW>> to Charles de Gaulle.

NG> Sorry, Lüko, Paddy is right on this.  They did, politically they did.

   AS far as my understanding goes, there were separate organizations
of Résistance during the occupation, and the CP resitance fighters
ware actually disarmed _after_ the war, by their own, i.e. their party
leadership's, consent.

   OK, I am just reading in the French Wikipedia, and learn that the
CP's (or its self-created popular front's) FTP (Franc Tireurs et
Partisans) joined with the de Gaulle forces in 1943.

Yours,

"Das Volk, das ein anderes Volk unterjocht, schmiedet seine eigenen
Ketten."                         - Karl Marx           (1. Januar 1870)