[Marxism] A self-correction re. concrete demands and SWP Atlanta Campaign

Brian Shannon Brian_Shannon at verizon.net
Thu Oct 6 07:31:39 MDT 2005

I first took up Rothermel's post and pasted in the Atlanta Daily
World's quotation from Potash. My note was based on that. I later
realized that the city wasn't mentioned and pasted some of that
information in.

I didn't realize that the headline included appropriate concrete issues
being raised by Potash regarding "workers’ and women’s rights, and
withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries."

I once worked as a copy editor and proofreader for Pathfinder. I
wouldn't hire myself today for these jobs.

Brian Shannon