[Marxism] Link

Red Witche red_witche at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 10:15:39 MDT 2005

I will add that when I was first aqquainted with the
left I adopted the pro choice position on abortion
myself, if you wish to read a summary of why I changed
my mind you may visit:

http://prolifersforpeaceandjustice.org/whybyliz.htm

I have nothing else to say on the matter for the
meantime as I realise I may be wasting my time judging
by the contents of the posts I replied to, you guys
seem quite fixed in your views (as is often the case
with this fraught issue).

If anyobdy wishes to have a reasoned discussion let me
know and they can take it offline (I don't have time
to reply to posts that are ill informed and
unresonable).

Regards

Liz