[Marxism] Blair suspects Iran role in Iraq attacks

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at resist.ca
Thu Oct 6 12:34:44 MDT 2005

In order to attack a country, you need an army. The US does not have
one, thanks to the brave women and men of Iraq, so unless you are
talking about surgical strikes upon tehran, there is no attack coming in
the future, and it's really just that simple.

--
Macdonald Stainsby
http://independentmedia.ca/survivingcanada