[Marxism] WWP does it again

cleon42 at yahoo.com cleon42 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 13:50:32 MDT 2005

> Although I certainly have my criticisms of the UfPJ, they at least
> make the
> effort to include a broad array of left groups:

And marginalize them so that they have no real say in what happens. You
forgot that part. "Inclusion On Paper" isn't really inclusion at all.

Essentially your criticism of WWP's action is that they shouldn't be
doing something on their own, without asking anyone else's permission.
Sometimes that criticism holds water--such as the case of organizing
mass demonstrations without trying to build a broad, united movement to
base it on. In this case, though, it's just petty bickering.

Adam