[Marxism] Re: WWP does it again

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:22:56 MDT 2005

alan ginsberg wrote:

  "According to the website cited by Eli:

  "To donate by check, Make checks payable to
  Nov. 8 Rally c/o IAC"

Wow, you really nailed me. Except for the fact that I specifically cited
(with URL) the LITERATURE that is available on the website for download to
be distributed, which does NOT mention IAC or WWP, as I said. And as if
using the existing bank account of an existing coalition to collect money
for a one-off event without separate legal status or bank account was some
serious indictment.

Louis, for his part, continues his sectarian diatribe against WWP and PSL,
whose name he just can't bring himself to remember. Don't you have anything
better to write about, Louis?

Eli Stephens
  Left I on the News
  http://lefti.blogspot.com