[Marxism] The immigration thread

rrubinelli rrubinelli at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 7 07:18:44 MDT 2005

I'm just about done with this, although I am absolutely sure this issue
will surface again, and after a day off, I'll be ready to resume my spot
in the regular rotation--

Or maybe not, because here's the bottom line.

The use of terms like "filth,"  "barbaric," "backward,"  is not
analysis, is not criticism, is nothing other than fingering of an ethnic
or social group for murder.

That's the real historical result of such "humanism."

Those terms are not provocative or "inflammatory," or not even
"unfortunate,"  excessive blah blah blah.  They are the terms of
violence, of torture, of slaughter.

So too historically are the phrases "objectively aiding the fascists,"
"traitorous to the working class."

All the nostalgia, wistful regrets over what might have been and
untimely deaths of  enlightened heirs, scions, representatives to/of
capital are nothing other than the music turned up loud to cover the
shouts and protests of those revolutionists being lined up and shot.

rr