[Marxism] Washington's Lackey El Baradei wins Nobel Prize

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Fri Oct 7 15:25:13 MDT 2005

Well, El Baradei is sort of like Kofi Annan, Manmohan Singh,  and other
"house" third-worlders in international agencies and governments.
Occasionally utter amid great fanfare mild criticisms of the US (especially
in front of liberals and NGO-types who get a bit squeamish about Bush's
"unilateralism"), thus having greater credibility in your real role, which
is being an instrument "of the Left" to facilitate that very unilateralism.
Google "El Baradei, Ass-licking Bush lackey" and you get something like
1,420,000 hits.   Here are a couple:

On North Korea
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/05/08/north.korea/

On Iran and North Korea
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/11/1/111000.shtml

But, I'm sure you know this as well as anyone.  Just a reminder.

Louis Godena