[Marxism] Merkel to head German grand coalition

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Mon Oct 10 15:43:09 MDT 2005

 > Neverthless, I'm still disgusted by it. A question though.. is this
 > likely to piss-off the left of the SDP's constituency? As a result could
 > that be a boost for the Left Party?

   Let's hope so.  The left of the SDP really has to realize just what a
sellout this is.  On the other hand, the coalition will have a large enough
majority that they can just ignore the left of the SDP, which may prove the
impetus needed for some MPs to migrate to the Left Party.

 In solidarity.

--
"If this war is so righteous, why don't you send your children?" -- Mother of
dead GI Susan Niederer to First Lady Laura Bush (Bush didn't answer)