[Marxism] A riddle

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Oct 11 10:05:32 MDT 2005

I find it puzzling that Rrubinelli finds any substantial difference
between Mark Lause's positions and mine.  I don't agree either with
Anthony or Jim in that the idea that any form of territorial
expansion is "imperialism" or "proto-imperialism".  This is a side
issue, however. I would add more arguments to Mark's opinion, which I
share to the last iota, that only the expansion of the South can be
termed proto-imperialist.

And, on such a beautiful Spring day in Buenos Aires, it will be hard
to have me cooling down out in the cold.

Sorry, dear Rrubinelli.  This time, you missed the target for many
many miles.

Best to all (Rrubinelli included --I don't forget that he said the
tequila was on him!)

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar