[Marxism] The US Civil War--KKK and KGC

Jscotlive at aol.com Jscotlive at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 12:00:48 MDT 2005

calvinbroadbent at hotmail.com writes:

I'm sure  there were, and it is to their and their country's eternal credit.
Similarly, the progressive Jews in Israel, Protestants in Ireland, whites  in
South Africa, Germans in the Third Reich, are all worthy of honourable
mention.

Reply:

Agreed. However, in relation to their reactionary counterparts, they were  in
each case very much in the minority.

I wonder if there have been any comprehensive studies on this topic,  btw,
the psychology of genocide or ethnic cleansing.

Anybody know of any?

J.