[Marxism] The US Civil War--KKK and KGC

Calvin Broadbent calvinbroadbent at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:13:03 MDT 2005

Ethnic cleansing in America goes way beyond psychological malfunction. So
long as it endures history paints itself in broad strokes, and historically
the Scottish constitute a further component of the white garrison elite in
America, made to rule brutally over indigenous nations, blacks, Mexicans and
now most of the world.

I think Joel Kovel's *White Racism* provides a pretty good social psychology
of white supremacy in America.

JWROTE:

Agreed. However, in relation to their reactionary counterparts, they were
in
each case very much in the minority.

I wonder if there have been any comprehensive studies on this topic,  btw,
the psychology of genocide or ethnic cleansing.

Anybody know of any?

J.