[Marxism] Not so wealthy, but...

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Oct 11 16:47:12 MDT 2005

...wait a minute:  if we ever meet here, it is a matter of principle
that at the very least one round is on me. Rrubinelli!.

If we are lucky and I can get hold of a bottle, I will acquaint you
with a wonderful "pisco", the "aguardiente catucho" secretly and most
ilegally home made in the Northern province of Catamarca.

You will not be able to find it at stores, so that it will be on me.

Don't mention it.  I will take my own share.

Enviado por:marxism-request at lists.econ.utah.edu
Con fecha:11 Oct 2005, a las 11:49

> Yes, the drinks are on me if you make it to NYC.  Or if I make to
> Buenos Aires.  Pisco sours, anyone?

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar