[Marxism] White supremacy and Scots, Jews, San Patricios

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Oct 12 05:50:47 MDT 2005

If I may have a saying, and since an issue of Latin American history
is involved, I would like to point out that the actual problem would
not be "white supremacism" as an evil in itself (which of course it
is, I hasten to say!).

The actual problem is that when the American bourgeoisie turned
imperialist (in the Leninist sense, which IMHO is the only one which
can be used politically for any serious end), it turned the racist
ideology of the Southern oligarch into the common sense of the
average American.

This may have generated not few foci of ideological strife and
conflict, even among whites.  I would bet to it that Mark Lause might
have some interesting to say on this thread.

Enviado por:marxism-request at lists.econ.utah.edu
Con fecha:11 Oct 2005, a las 17:52

> Even then, the San Patricios demonstrated that such a situation can
> bring out the best in men.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar