[Marxism] LH Update - Interview with Dave Zirin

M. Junaid Alam alam1 at lefthook.org
Wed Oct 12 19:54:22 MDT 2005

Interview with Hard-Hitting Sports Commentator Dave Zirin
<http://lefthook.org/Interviews/AlamZirin101205.html>

M. Junaid Alam with Dave Zirin

Dave Zirin is not your typical run-of-the-mill leftist. From the
airwaves of Air America and the pages of The Nation, he's been taking a
swing at sexism, racism, and nationalism within America's most prized
arenas of entertainment, writing with wit and verve about major
political issues through the spectrum of the sports world.

http://lefthook.org/Interviews/AlamZirin101205.html

NOTE: Will have a few more articles updated soon once I get my HTML
editor back online...