[Marxism] FDR and Black America -- "stir up the minorities"

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Fri Oct 14 21:33:57 MDT 2005

I find this stuff on the background moves to position the Truman
campaign father left fascinating.

Are people aware that he was the only U.S. President to have admitted
that he held KKK membership?  He later explained that he joined because
he'd have never gotten a Democratic nomination in Jackson County,
Missouri after World War I without it.  If I remember rightly, he also
said that he left because of its intolerance of Catholics and Jews.

Solidarity!
Mark L.