[Marxism] Death Causality is 250000 and Why our Govt refuses theHelicopters offers of India during quake.

Paul H. Dillon illonph at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 15 11:03:57 MDT 2005

I saw an interview with the Pakistani ambassador in which he stated
unequivocally that they had accepted the Indian aid.  What's the truth?

Paul Dillon

Secondly - The Indian Government immediately after the earthquake offers the
services of helicopters, which our Govt refuses, inspite of this very fact
that till today with the help of all international community, we are short
of helicopters. On one hand, peaceful talk and negotiations are going
between India and Pakistan and on the other hand, the offers of Indian
helicopters were refused. It really makes no sense and our communist party
don't see any wisdom in such like decisions. Such decisions by our Govt will
hurdles the peace process talk between the two neighbouring countries.