[Marxism] Marxism is Fascist: How to Refute This?

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at resist.ca
Mon Oct 17 00:37:49 MDT 2005

these selections are great, but to focus on things that actually mean
something to people today, try going through the best of Cuba/Fidel's
speeches. They are both contemporary and never fail to inspire, while
being doled out by a revolutionary analysis. The point, I assume, is to
reach people.

Jscotlive at aol.com wrote:
> I concur with Josh's selection. However, I might also add the Deutscher
> three-volume biography of Trotsky - Prophet Armed, Unarmed and Outcast.

[...]
--
Macdonald Stainsby
http://independentmedia.ca/survivingcanada