[Marxism] Popular Front

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Wed Oct 19 16:34:31 MDT 2005

Mark Lause

Charles once again flogs the equine deceased,

^^^^^
CB:  :>)

So, are the Greens a bourgeois party ? What does history teach ? That
radical should never have anything to do with Democrats only ?
What lessons do you draw from the killing  of this horse ?

^^^^^

 smudging 150 years of
Democrats, Republicans, Progressives and Communists to rationalize his
advocacy of radicals' "fronting" with bourgeois parties...as though the
state of class relations are the same in 1860, 1932, 1948 and 2004.

^^^^^^

CB: So, u want to decide what to do in 2006 without considering what
happened in 1860, 1932,1948 and 2004 as a guide, and u want to call it
_historical_ materialism that u're doing ? Because the state of class
relations today is just absolutely new and unrelated to past class relations
, or what ?

What's

" smudging 150 years of
Democrats, Republicans, Progressives and Communists" ?

^^^^^^

This does not seem very materialist or Marxist to me, but I doubt that I
can unravel this confusion to his satisfaction and have no confidence in
doing it by email.

Another time perhaps.

ML

^^^^^