[Marxism] Re: Marxism is Fascist: How to Refute This?

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Fri Oct 21 09:39:00 MDT 2005

.    On  17.10.05
  wrote  suarsos at alphalink.com.au (Tom O'Lincoln)
     on  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  435325c0.6a57.0 at alphalink.com.au
  about  [Marxism] RE: Marxism is Fascist: How to Refute This?

TOL> Personally I think part of the problem is that some political forces
TOL> (Stalin and Pol Pot come to mind) have claimed to be Marxist but
TOL> have in practice been gruesomely repressive, so that comparisons to
TOL> fascism do spring to mind.

   The real political father of that current is not Marx, but Bakunin
and his "barracks communism", as Marx put it.

   "The Militant" has published two interesting articles explaining
that ideological and social current discussing concretely the "Sendero
Luminoso". These are available as a pamphlet from Pathfinder Press.

Yours,

"Ohne Pressefreiheit, Vereins- und Versammlungsrecht ist keine
Arbeiterbewegung möglich"        - Friedrich Engels      (Februar 1865)