[Marxism] Frederick Choate on L.I. Akselrod and Abram Deborin

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Fri Oct 21 20:03:20 MDT 2005

Frederick Choate is in the process of assembling websites
on L.I. Akselrod and Abram Deborin who were two
leading figures in the Soviet philosophical debates of
the 1920s and early 1930s.  Akselrod was a leading
spokesperson for the Mechanists' tendency in
Soviet philosophy, whereas Deborin was the
leading spokesperson for the Dialecticians.
Both Akselrod and Deborin had been proteges
of Georgi Plekhanov, the father of Russian Marxism.

Liubov Isaakovna Akselrod
http://sovlit.org/lia/index.html

Abram Moiseevich Deborin
http://www.sovlit.org/amd/index.html