[Marxism] How you like Cindy now ?

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sat Oct 22 10:13:38 MDT 2005

THE LEGEND OF CRAWFORD

Sheehan thrashing

'war hawk' Hillary

Cindy tears into Clinton for Iraq support, compares her to radio's Rush
Limbaugh

________________________________

2:15 p.m. Eastern

By Joe Kovacs

C 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

<http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/CindySheehan.jpg
<http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/CindySheehan.jpg> >

Cindy Sheehan

Cindy Sheehan, the so-called "peace mom" on a crusade to end U.S.

involvement in the Iraq war, is publicly blasting Sen. Hillary Clinton,
D-N.Y., for her continued support of the ongoing conflict.

"I think she is a political animal who believes she has to be a war hawk to
keep up with the big boys," Sheehan writes in an open letter posted on
anti-Bush filmmaker Michael Moore's website

 . "I would love to support Hillary for president if she would come out
against the travesty in Iraq. But I don't think she can speak out against
the occupation, because she supports it. I will not make the mistake of
supporting another pro-war Democrat for president again: As I won't support
a pro-war Republican."

"I believe that the intelligent thing for Democrats to do for 2006 and 2008
would be to come out strongly and correctly against the botched, bungled,
illegal, and immoral occupation of Iraq," Sheehan added.

The California woman, whose son Casey was killed fighting insurgents in
Iraq, launched an anti-war movement when she camped outside President Bush's
Crawford, Texas, ranch in August and demanded to meet with the commander in
chief, drawing national media attention.

She was granted a meeting with Sen. Clinton to discuss the war effort, but
says the Democrat "apparently" didn't listen, as the senator told a reporter
for the Village Voice
<http://villagevoice.com/news/0539,fergusoncamp,68174,2.html
<http://villagevoice.com/news/0539,fergusoncamp,68174,2.html> > , "My bottom
line is that I don't want their sons to die in vain. ... I don't believe
it's smart to set a date for withdrawal. ... I don't think it's the right
time to withdraw."

"That sounds like Rush Limbaugh to me," Sheehan said. "That doesn't sound
like an opposition party leader speaking to me. What Sen. Clinton said after
our meeting sounds exactly like the Republican Party talking points I heard
from Senators Dole and McCain."

<http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/rushlimbaughcigar.jpg
<http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/rushlimbaughcigar.jpg> >

Rush Limbaugh

"There's trouble in paradise out there on the far left extreme which has
become the Democrat base," Limbaugh responded today on his national radio
program.

"You don't do this, folks. You don't publicly as a Democrat disavow a
Clinton and live to do it again. Well, you just don't do it again and again
without something happening. So she's one gutsy lady or stupid, one of the
two. But something's going to happen to this woman. Something's going to
silence her."

On a political messageboard online, one writer notes, "Who would have
thought that Hillary's candidacy could be in trouble because she's not far
enough to the left?"