[Marxism] Left Hook Alert Update

M. Junaid Alam alam1 at lefthook.org
Fri Oct 28 00:42:18 MDT 2005

It's a chirpy 2:37 AM here, but that's the nature of free time - and the
benefits of being on steroids to stave off a chronic med. condition - at
any rate, be sure to check out this new page on the site at which you
will now find the latest updates on the youth anti-war movement compiled
in one place:

http://www.lefthook.org/YouthAntiwar.html

There is a very important campaign here involving an anti-war veteran
and student at Kent State who needs our defense against administration
repression. I am going to try to keep track of this case and produce
something by Monday or Tuesday if new developments arise.

Cheers,
Junaid