[Marxism] moderator's note

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 17:01:30 MDT 2006

I'd encourage Louis to take rr and JB off moderation,
because:
1) The flame war erupted quickly and predictably and,
knowing what all of us think, we all know nothing new
will be said in this discussion -- so I'd rather have
the Humala thread temporarily ended;
2) We need to hear from rr about how he organized the
general strike and got across the border while the
getting was good! :) and
3) We need to hear from Joaquin about what rads
(including Solidarity) in Atlanta did during the
70,000 immigrant worker strike/demo there.