[Marxism] Joe Hansen on Cuba - Volunteer needed - tedious task, important result

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 3 09:26:12 MDT 2006

Is there someone out there with the time and energy and interest
to transcribe a previously untranscribed and unpublished speech
by Joe Hansen, "The Policies of the Cuban leadership" given to
a New York branch meeting of the SWP in 1968?

Further, I'd love to get this and other such tapes posted on
the web, but I simply don't know how to do it, and dont't now
want to take the time to learn, since I'm spending too much
time online as is. I'll happily work with someone to edit and
polish and post the results to the web. I arranged to do this
for the first time with Joe's famous Permanent Revolution
classes.

You get to keep the tape and you will receive the boundless
gratitude of Hansen admirers who will thank you for doing it.

Here's how it was done the last time, and how I would plan
to do it now:
http://www.walterlippmann.com/hansen-pr-cuba.html

Note to David Walters: Why not add this to MIA?

Walter Lippmann, CubaNews
http://www.walterlippmann.com