[Marxism] Joe Hansen on Cuba - Volunteer needed - tedious task, important result

dwalters at marxists.org dwalters at marxists.org
Mon Apr 3 14:01:16 MDT 2006

We can use that one if it isn't up already. Andy Pollack had been transcribing
Hansen for the MIA for the last year. Hopefully he will take up your offer.
However, transcribing for tape is VERY difficult for those accoustomed to
OCRing text. We will await Andy's response. If not, we can take what you do
have. Most of these pre-1970 tapes are not publication-copyrighted we can use
them. Additionally, if someone wants to digitize the actual talk into streaming
audio, we can put that on the MIA as well!

David